topleft
topright
My Weather
Last Update: 6:35pm Jul 22, 2014
TodayTomorrowThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMonday
Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Slight Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Mostly CloudyChance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%
Thunderstorms
Hi 84°F
Lo 72°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 87°F
Lo 73°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 88°F
Lo 69°F
Slight Chance Rain Showers
Hi 87°F
Lo 69°F
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 87°F
Lo 71°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 89°F
Lo 71°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 87°F
Current Conditions at Charlotte/Douglas International Airport, NC:
The most current observation is more than 18020 hours old, please try again later.

©1998 - 2014 WMYT - myTV12